Monday, January 4, 2010

Off to a Good Start


What is it about Christmas that trashes our normally clean house? Oh yeah, it's that we all end up with too many presents. Our house is no exception. One of my goals this year is to keep our toy room neat and clean. Ellen doesn't think this is the best idea, but maybe she'll come around. I'm happy to report that I did a bang up job on the toy sorting this past weekend.

This is what the room looked tends to look like all. the. time. Case in point, as soon as I got everything put away, the tent ended up in there. Of course, it was fully assembled. Maybe tonight I can actually get a picture of the clean version for future reference.

I love to have a good rummage sale in the spring. I took more toys out of our house this weekend than I care to admit. Have no fear, Ellen ended up with more new toys than she even knows. I've actually put some away for snow days, so she'll have something new to play with for quite a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment