Friday, January 29, 2010

This is the Week

I can't believe it's Friday already. I feel like I haven't gotten anything done all week, so I'm very glad that I can get caught up. We have company coming again tomorrow, so there's plenty to be done.

After running a few errands tonight, I'm planning to shampoo our carpets. Watch out, it's about to get crazy!

Ellen has had a busy week too, what with learning a new song and all.

I really like that "clap, clap" is part of the lyrics. Never mind that it's supposed to be an action. I don't have the heart to tell her.

Oh, and did I mention that I'm on etsy? The shop only has one apron on it (the pink one seems to be missing), which is hardly anything to be excited about, but I'll be adding more items within the next few weeks. I got an order for two aprons yesterday with different fabric, and I can't wait to get them done! The fabric is so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment