Monday, January 11, 2010

Weekend Fun

What a great weekend!! It started with the addition of two dogs. My folks left for warmer weather on Saturday morning, so Ramsey and Addie are wintering with us for the next 9 weeks. Four dogs sounds like a lot, but the two guests are pretty easy to deal with.

I was able to work on a few aprons Sunday, which was so fun! Unfortunately, lots of sewing brought me to this:
Without thread, I was left at this point:

I'm so excited to finish all three of them tonight and post pictures of the completed product! I have until Friday to get at least two on etsy to succeed with one of my resolutions for the new year.

Jason's been working at Pizza Man for the past few months, and they had a Christmas party last night. They did a white elephant gift exchange, but we were the only people that truly brought something I didn't want in my house. We exchanged a Snuggie for this wonderful little treasure:

That's right, it's a gift card to the grocery store! Woohoo! We've done so well with our $10 per week grocery budget, and this will really help when our friends come to stay with us this weekend. What a perfect end to the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment